It looks like this at the house.
And it's still coming down.
Jazzy is to lazy to get out of bed while Buddy has been out running around in the snow.
Catastrophy is attempting to confiscate my crochet.
That's my snow day!
The breed census satisfies numerical guidelines:
* Critical: Fewer than 200 annual registrations in the United States and estimated global population less than 2,000.
* Threatened: Fewer than 1,000 annual registrations in the United States and estimated global population less than 5,000.
* Watch: Fewer than 2,500 annual registrations in the United States and estimated global population less than 10,000. Also included are breeds that present genetic or numerical concerns or have a limited geographic distribution.
* Recovering: Breeds that were once listed in another category and have exceeded Watch category numbers but are still in need of monitoring.
* Study: Breeds that are of genetic interest but either lack definition or lack genetic or historical documentation.
A Paint Horse breeding program can now be engineered-using a double registered stallion and a single-or double-registered Quarter Horse mares- to potentially produce 100 percent registered Quarter Horses. With the right set of double registered mares and/or single registered Quarter Horse mares with overo markers, that same program has the potential to produce 90 percent double-registered horses."
“And the Paint Horse breeder has now been given the opportunity to build a breeding program that’s totally free of Breeding-Stock horses, and with the potential of appealing to a 300 percent larger sales market”, Reisinger says. What would you do?”