Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy weekend

Saturday we went to Farmington and went shopping at the Hobby Lobby, Hastings and a farm and ranch supply store called Big R. I got a large selection of yarns to start crocheting projects for an arts and crafts fair at the end of this year. My sister finally agreed to split a booth and she will be displaying her drawings beside my crochet items.

Sunday we went and got another load of hay. We need to be well stocked up for the next couple weeks because at least this coming week we are supposed to get a lot of winter storms and probably some really heavy snows. Since we still have quite a bit of snow from previous snows, it could get quite difficulty over the next week.

Tomorrow, we will have to load up Baby Girl and take her to the vet to get her knee checked out. She is not lame on the knee, but the swelling in it has not gone down. I haven't had much of a chance to keep a good eye on it since I've been working two jobs and feeding at 5 am before leaving home at 7:30 to go to work. Then I've not been coming home until after 8:30 or 9 pm every night and feeding again.  But since tomorrow is a holiday and I finally have some time to get this taken care of she's off to see the vet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Thank you for your kind comments over on SNOOPYDOGKNITS. It's always a nice feeling to stock up on some new yarn. I shall watch out to see your crocheted items. Have a good week! Ros

    ReplyDelete